We will keep adding upgraded notes, past papers and other study material with time.So, Bookmark this.
9th class physics notes can use which board students?
- Lahore Board
- Sargodha Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Multan Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Faisalabad Board
- DGKhan Board
- Sahiwal Board
- Bahawalpur Board
- Mirpur BOARD
By the way, I not only uploaded the 9th class physics notes only, rather of chemistry notes for 9th class have been uploaded here on AlQalam Coaching Center.
Download PDF Links for the 9th Class Physics Ch 7 ( Properties Of Matter )
Scroll Down For The Detailed Class 9th Physics Notes Of Properties Of Matter.
9th Class Physics Notes Chapter 7 Advantages
Please note that everything on this website is free to download and fair usage.
- AlQalam notes of 9th class physics notes for chapter 7 are very easy and helpful.
- Your concepts will be clear about the topics with the help of these notes.
- According to the latest paper pattern, short questions and numerical of chapter 7 is also solved.
SLOs Of 9th Class Physics Notes Properties Of Matter
- State kinetic molecular model of matter (solid, liquid and gas forms).
- Describe briefly the fourth state of matter i.e. Plasma.
- Define the term density.
- Compare the densities of a few solids, liquids, and gases.
- Define the term pressure (as a force acting normally on a unit area).
- Explain how pressure varies with force and area in the context of everyday examples.
- Explain that the atmosphere exerts pressure.
- Describe how the height of a liquid column may be used to measure atmospheric pressure. Describe that atmospheric pressure decreases with the increase in height above the Earth’s surface.
- Explain that changes in atmospheric pressure in a region may indicate a change in the weather.
- state Pascal’s law. Apply and demonstrate the use of examples of Pascal’s law.
- State the relation for pressure beneath a liquid surface to depth and to density i.e.,(P=pgh), and solve problems using this equation.
- State Archimedes principle.
- Determine the density of an object using Archimedes’s principle.
- State the upthrust exerted by a liquid on a body.
- State principle of floatation.
- Explain that a force may produce a change in the size and shape of a body.
- Define the terms stress, strain, and Young’s modulus.
- State Hooke’s law and explain the elastic limit.
How TO Download The PDF of Chapter 7?
You can share this by clicking on the sharing buttons given under the post.
Do not forget to discuss these valuable notes of 9th Class Physics English Medium notes with your friends and class fellows.
He is an SEO lover, educationist, digital marketer, and founder of Al-Qalam Coaching Center & Pen Portal, which is a free online educational services platform. He has been writing on educational topics such as career counselling, study Abroad, exam preparation, university admissions, and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!