How To Get Good Marks In Board Exams ?
Steps Before Exam:
- Always start studying under well organized schedule.
- Allocate proper time to each subject.
- Make your habit to revise each chapter after its completion and consult difficult topics with your teacher.
One should join academy or tuition class only at the time when school or college teachers are not cooperative enough to help in studies.
For getting good marks one should attend the class by heart.
Because when once the lecture is delivered by the teacher, it can not be taken again in same way. So attention with regularity is a key point for proper learning.
To get used to for paper pattern one should attempt past papers which is really very helpful.
For example, if in date sheet there is only one day for tough paper then time can be managed before exams.
Social media activities should be stopped before 40 days of exams.
- Proper sleeping before the exam night is very important.
- Good health is no doubt is required for good mental work.
- One should not sit in the exam with an empty stomach.
- There is no need to discuss your paper or topics just before the exam.
Steps During Exam:
There are the following must have steps during exams to get the best result of your question how to score good marks in an exam in short time?
- There is no need to be involved in cheating. It never brings good results for you except that you will waste your time.
- Attitude toward the duty staff must be positive.
- Listen to the instructions very carefully.
Paper attempting techniques play an important role in getting good marks.
- Attempting the questions with budget time is very important. And for this always keep your eye on watch.
- Neat work and parallel writing are always appreciated by the checker.
- Writing in paragraph format is another way of getting good marks.
- Try to explain your question by drawing a neat labeled diagram if possible.
- Do underline each important concept or make it different by writing it in the different style.
If one has done his paper several minutes ago then he should take its review.
He is an SEO lover, educationist, digital marketer, and founder of Al-Qalam Coaching Center & Pen Portal, which is a free online educational services platform. He has been writing on educational topics such as career counselling, study Abroad, exam preparation, university admissions, and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!