Are you looking for 9th-class physics notes for chapter 3 Dynamics?
Do you know Dynamics?
The branch of mechanics that deals with the study of motion of an object and the cause of its motion.
Chapter 3 Dynamics 9th class physics notes have come on AlQalam Coaching Center to solve your problems.
If you want to download the 9th-class physics notes of previous chapters then you can click on the following links
9th Class Physics Notes (Dynamics) Download PDF Links
Physics Notes For Class 9th Ch 3 Advantages
- Physics notes for class 9th chapter 3 notes are written in easy words.
- Important questions are also given in Dynamics Chapter 3 notes.
- All Do You Known ? and Quick quizzes are also solved.
- MCQs with answers are also given in Chapter 3 Dynamics Physics notes for class 9th.
- Solved Numerical in 9th class physics notes of chapter 3.
How to Download the PDF of Chapter 3
- You can easily view or download the pdf of dynamics chapter 3, 9th class physics notes.
- Just click on the direct download or preview online to get your desired result in pdf format.
I have talked enough!. Here you can get the chapter 3 dynamics notes for 9th class physics.
SLOs of 9th Class Physics Notes For Chapter 3
- Define momentum, force, inertia, friction, and centripetal force.
- Solve problems using the equation Force=change in momentum/change in time.
- Explain the concept of force with practical examples of daily life.
- State Newton’s laws of motion. Distinguish between mass and weight and solve problems using F= ma, and w = mg.
- Calculate tension and acceleration in a string during the motion of bodies connected by the string and passing over a frictionless pulley using the second law of motion.
- State the law of conversation of momentum.
- Use the principle of conservation of momentum in the collision of two objects.
- Determine the velocity after the collision of two objects using the law of conversation of momentum.
- Explain the effect of friction on the motion of a vehicle in the context of tyre surface, and road conditions including skidding, and braking force.
- Demonstrate that rolling friction is much lesser than sliding friction. List various methods to reduce friction.
- Explain that motion in a curved path is due to a perpendicular force on a body that changes the direction of motion but not speed.
- Calculate the centripetal force on a body moving in a circle.
- State what will happen to you while you are sitting inside a bus when the bus
- Starts moving suddenly
- Stops moving suddenly
- Turns a corner to the left suddenly
- Write a story about what may happen to you when you dream that all friction suddenly disappeared. Why did your dream turn into a nightmare?
He is an SEO lover, educationist, digital marketer, and founder of Al-Qalam Coaching Center & Pen Portal, which is a free online educational services platform. He has been writing on educational topics such as career counselling, study Abroad, exam preparation, university admissions, and dozens more. His superpower? Helping students ace their exams!